For anyone that needs to read something other than my rants, I’ve put up some book recommendations under “Books to Read” in the links section on the right-hand side of the page. On to the links for Monday:
1) Smithsonian’s Permanent Hip-Hop Exhibit – 50 Cent’s piece is going to be displayed right alongside the original Star Spangled Banner and Jackie Kennedy’s inaugural gown.
2) Google “Asshole“ (video and sound) – To find out what Google thinks of our leaders in Washington, Google “asshole” and then press “I’m Feeling Lucky.”
3) Ask Bouncing Butler in Ambitious Makeover – Jeeves is headed to the unemployment line.
4) ‘He’s an Idiot’ – Did people actually accuse the White Sox of being a “boring” team last year?
5) Siberian Baseball – Minnesota Red Sox has spun off his baseball posts into a separate blog.