Super Bowl Monday links:
1) And for Perfect Attendance, Johnny Gets… a Car – I used to receive things like $1 general admission tickets to White Sox games at old Comiskey Park or a coupon for personal pan pizza from Pizza Hut if I got perfect attendance for the year. Now, districts are giving kids iPods, cars, and cold hard cash to get kids to come to school. I grew up in the wrong era.
2) Antonio Davis’ Strange Journey – After Antonio Davis was traded from the Knicks to the Raptors, Sam Smith is positive that he and his crazy wife are coming back to Chicago.
3) On Capitol Hill, Playing WikiPolitics – It was only a matter of time.
4) Roethlisberger to Shave Beard for Money – The difference between the average person on the street and a Super Bowl champion? The Super Bowl champ gets paid to shave on David Letterman.
5) Coke Dealer Tries to Solicit Cop… and the Cop Wasn’t Undercover – As much as we try to make the world idiot-proof, the world keeps producing better idiots.